Thank you so much for making me happy and for knowing that this challenge is helping you! Actually this was one of my request in my list of OBJECTIVES, and I have already been answered :)
Ready for the next challenge?
Tell me one thing that really makes people upset when it doesn't succeed?? Relationships! Am I right?
A human being was not created to be an island. He needs to have relationships. And throughout our lives we create bonds with people that make them to become a relationship.
There are many kinds of relationships:
- Love life: with boyfriend, or husband
- Family: father, mother, children, siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunties, etc, etc, etc.
- Friendships - friends!!!
- Animal - cat, dog, bird, hehehehe (I am joking!)
Did you know that the Word of God says that it's better to be two than one? Being alone is not so good, and it's not what God wants for us.
- You don't make time to be with them
- You don't comunicate
- You're not patient
- You're proud
- You're selfish, you only think about yourself
- You never sacrifice for them
- You always want things your way
- You never say that you're wrong
- You are possessive
- You are jealous
- You keep grudges
- You're angry
- You speak too much, don't want to hear them
- Etc, etc, etc...
I've completed challenge 3 of #overcomingmyself challenge, by attacking (write here what you've been doing) on behalf of my relationships!